Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hippity Hoppity It's Easter Bunny Time! 
Okay So have Easter as your cheat day if you must Indulge!
Just want to make sure everyone notices. When I do the weekly recipe post, there should  and will be links with the photos to take you the recipes.

Okay Guys I will just go ahead and get my chicken fix outta the way. You know I have to share a million chicken recipes... Easy Bake Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders:

Easy Honey Mustard Baked Chicken - less than 10 min prep time and almost no hands on while it cooks to make this awesome dinner recipe! One of my family's favorite meals.

Okay a couple weeks back I made skillet greens. This in turn put us on a turnip green kick.
We have had skillet greens a couple more times. They were indeed yummy. This is another post I saw
using turnip greens that looked really interesting and good.
It's called Warm Turnip Green and Bacon Dip.
Warm Turnip Greens and Bacon Dip (can substitute with kale, spinach or collards)

Okay I am always looking for things to make people go YUM! Well I think I might have found my next new thing to try that...  MEAT CANDY is what this is called.
Well I can't have real candy while I am doing the low carb thing. I might as well have MEAT CANDY!
I am sure my husband and boys are going to love it too. I might try that this weekend to see.....
You can link to the recipe here: 
Pinner says, "Meat Candy - so addicting it should be named meat crack. Lil' smokies  and bacon, coated in brown sugar and baked to tasty perfection."

Maybe i will share this because it's Easter weekend coming up.
Or maybe I will because my family believes that no holiday is truly a holiday with out 10lbs of potato salad that we dont need....LOL! Has anyone ever tried to make just a little potato salad? Not if you are related to my family. This is a recipe for Cauliflower (No-Potato) Salad.

Okay so you know how I am about my green beans. Well other an chicken I could probably have them everyday.. Yes! I said everyday! you don't like them as much?
Well here is a yummy recipe for you to try them a different way...
Fresh Green Beans, One Way (Pioneer Women recipe).
You can link to the recipe here:
http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Fresh-Green-Beans_-One-Way-The-Pioneer-Woman-41415

 Fresh Green Beans, One Way  the pioneer woman's recipe and they are delicious!!!

Maybe you might try this one instead. It looked like a really good way to make green beans.
It is called Bacon Garlic Green Beans
Link to the recipe here: http://mrscriddleskitchen.com/?s=bacon+garlic+green+bean

Bacon Garlic Green Beans

I don't know they both look pretty good to me!

Okay! Here's is a yummy Dip idea for you. I thought you might need to make a snack to have around ..
This looked different but really good!
It's just called Black and White Bean Dip! Link to the recipe here:
 http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2009/10/mmmblack-and-white-bean-dip.html



Well how about a fried pickle for and Appetizer? You know you have to keep it light on the batter.  To keep it low carb use some almond flour instead of regular flour or just barely flour them.
But Fried Pickles are Low Carb! Yep! They are!
and You Can Have Them!!!!
Link to the recipe here:
http://acozykitchen.com/fried-pickle-chips/

Fried pickles!  One of my favorites.  This includes recipes for Sriracha mayo and mustard sauce, but they're also good with ranch dressing.

Happy Low Carbing till next Time!


No comments:

Post a Comment