Thursday, April 3, 2014

Here's this weeks recipe post! I hope all of you are doing great! Happy Low carbing! I hope you enjoy this weeks post! 

OKAY SO WE MIGHT AS WELL START WITH BREAKFAST!
Since my husband has been on a Pancake kick lately... I thought I would post this.. It's pancakes yest make with ground almonds instead of flour. I think you can get almond flour at Walmart if you dont want to grind them up yourself. But nothing taste better than some yummy pancakes you could make it thinner for crepe's for a dessert to I suppose. with some strawberries and cream cheese filling. Yummy! now I'm Hungry!
Here is the link:
http://bakecookeat.blogspot.com/2009/09/low-carb-almond-pancakes-gluten-free.html


For some reason this looked very yummy and just jumped off the page at me. Of course it's chicken! What else would it be! Yes! my post have to be packed with chicken ideas.
I love my chicken! Its called  Caprese-Chicken.
Here is the link to it: https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1943242085444885010#editor/target=post;postID=7822022078328058768;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=0;src=postname


Caprese Chicken via thenovicechefblog.com

I found this it looked like something yummy to make and keep in the fridge to go along with other things. You might also want to keep it in the fridge to grab a bite of if you are hungry and
need a quick bite of something till you can eat a meal.
I might have to make some of this tonight reading the recipe made me want to make it now.
It is called Jerusalem Salad:
Here is the link to it: http://thewanderlustkitchen.com/2014/01/22/jerusalem-salad/

 Jerusalem Salad

This salad looked like something really good to have on a warm day to cool you off at lunch!
Well to cool you off and fill you up! It just looked so delicious.
It's called Strawberry Poppy Seed Salad.
Here is the link to it: http://lecremedelacrumb.com/2014/02/strawberry-poppyseed-bacon-chopped-salad.html
A quick and tasty chopped salad with strawberries and bacon, topped with a creamy strawberry poppyseed dressing and crumbled feta! @Tiffany {Creme de la Crumb}

 I found this to be very interesting. I haven't tried it yet. I am going to try it though.
Especially since I cant have noodles while doing the low carb thing. Well I try to stay away from the pasta as much as I can. This seemed yummy and interesting and to be a great idea.
You buy this slaw and cook it for about 5 minutes or until tender and use it for your noodle replacement.
The shared a recipe for Turkey spaghetti I believe.
I have shared the link here: http://www.fitsugar.com/Hungry-Girl-Broccoli-Slaw-Recipe-18503426
Veggie Pasta Alternative-Hungry Girl. Add 1/4 cup of water and cook til tender 5-8 minutes. Add tomato sauce and ground turkey. Delicious!

Don't forget another noodle/pasta replacement is spaghetti squash!
It is quiet yummy indeed!

Here's an idea for a sided dish that is not just the same old boring thing.
It looks so good.

BROCCOLI, HAM, AND MOZZARELLA BAKED WITH EGGS


Broccoli, Ham, and Mozzarella Baked with Eggs..4-6 cups very small broccoli flowerets, blanched about 2 minutes, then drained well. 1-2 cups diced ham (1/2 - 1 lb.) 1 cup low-fat grated Mozzarella 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onion (optional, but good) 8-10 eggs, well beaten.BAKE 375,35-45 MIN.

Here's another snack idea for you. This one might even work as an on the go type of a snack.
link to the recipe here: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/ham---pickle-wraps

Ham & Pickle Wraps Recipe A favorite party treat! (Or just for snacking on!!) lay ham or turkey flat, spread a layer of cream cheese, roll a dill pickle up in the ham or turkey, and slice!!! (better if cold).

I am just going to add a couple interesting facts for you at the bottom here. I found this cute photo that was shared on pinterest. It shows foods that cleanse the liver. Who doesn't need to know that. I mean our poor liver and the things it has probably had to suffer threw over the years. You know all the junk we push threw our bodies everyday.
Here is the link to it: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/234046511859624702/

Help the liver. It helps you get all of that toxic stuff out of your body.

Okay so I have been on this camping thing lately. I mean I really like the indoor comfort of my home. Don't get me wrong. But for some reason camping lately is looking really appealing to me. As long as we can keep the snakes and mosquito's away...
But I saw this and thought Iron skillet over a campfire..perfect dinner and Low Carb! YES!
Link to the full recipe here:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/234046511859603321/

 Baked Hamburger Steaks

Since Easter is coming up I thought I would post the recipe for a good Baked Pinic Ham.
It looked so yummy and delicious in the picture. I couldn't help but share.
http://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/335951632/baked-picnic-ham-recipe/

Baked Picnic Ham Recipe

I hope you enjoy linking to and looking at this week recipes. Look for more to come next week.
Until then Happy Low Carbing!

*Disclaimer: photos and recipes shared from other sites. I take no credit for photos or recipes I am only sharing information for others to enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment