Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Motivation to keep GOING!!!!!! 
It is really hard not to  give in and give up!
Believe me  I know!!!!!!! 
I just pulled out some pictures. That I hate! I pretty much hate all pictures of myself!
I am not photogenic at all...and 68 lbs ago I spent a lot of time hiding from the camera!!!
As you can see from my before and after pictures below.....


Motivation to keep going can come from all over the place. I hope these cute sayings and quotes help you stay motivated. 
                               Exercise when you can!                                            Remember to continue cutting carbs from you meals!







                 All these things are true! Now go get fit and                      stay motivated to do so!


disclaimer: all the art and information on this website were pulled from the internet. I take no credit for any of the art or quotations.I am only sharing them with others

No comments:

Post a Comment