Friday, February 28, 2014

HOW TO FIX MY HUNGRY! 
I thought it would be fun to talk about being HUNGRY!It seems like I am always hungry.
Especially when I am taking my vitamins, being good, eating right and exercising!
I really agree with some of the things noted here on this little photo from Pinterest.
But remember you have to read labels. You have to watch your sugars and carbs.
Popcorn has lots of carbs and I would always check the oatmeal and soups too.
Be careful when choosing fruit and remember berries are better for you!

I thought this was a  perfect thing to share Things to eat instead of chocolate. It's a plus that  they are all high in protein. The only thing I would stay clear of would be the honey and the bananas. Everything else looks like awesome ideas!... The give ideas for lots of  proteins to curb you hunger

I found on Pinterest a couple of sites that talked about drinking lemon water. They talk about it and how it can curb your appetite. You can look for some others but here is one to start with
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/5685801h4016566956/
I haven't tried doing this yet, but I am going to start trying this. 

I found this site that shows 9 quick fixes to stop hunger pains!
Im going to share 4 from that 9 that I felt were very important. Along with some tips from ME!
You can visit any of the links and other sites to review the information they shared if you like.
visit the site for more information : 
http://www.fitwatch.com/weight-loss/diet-hunger-pains-pangs-347.html


1. DONT SKIP BREAKFAST IT IS IMPORTANT!
I'm not big on breakfast either! You (and me )do need to eat something even if it isn't a traditional breakfast.
I tend to not like traditional breakfast foods for breakfast! LOL! Oh well!How dare me!..I have\a very low tolerance for eggs! That hit me in my late 30's. I can't eat just an egg or something with a lot of egg cut up in it. Back to the Breakfast thing. The photo above shows the downfalls and benefits of not having and having a healthy breakfast!

2. PLAN AHEAD. PLAN YOUR SNACKS AND MEALS AHEAD
I know for me this is one of the biggest things that I have trouble with.
I need to do better with this. I am getting better but still need to improve.
Especially in the snack area. I live with a bunch of skinny people that can eat what
ever they choose. I know several of the grocery chains have pre-made grab and go snack trays.
At Wal-mart I found mini veggie trays with almonds cheese broccoli carrots and ranch dressing for $1.98 each. I also found snack size pre packed petite baby carrot. You could also do snack ziplock bags and take baby dills. A lot of stores carry the grab and go Peanut Butter dip cups as well these days. just some ideas for you. Planning snack and weekly meals does help keep you on track.

3.MAKE SURE YOU ARE INCLUDING SOME HEALTHY FATS IN YOUR DIET
This is a good thing to know. These healthy fats will help curb your hunger and provide lots of protein
power for you.
4. KEEP NOTES ON WHAT TIME YOU GET HUNGRY DURING THE DAY!
If you know what time you get hungry and  keep track of when you feel like you want to chew your arm off!  LOL just kidding! But sometimes I feel like I really could do that. It is easier to nip those feeling in the bud! When I am mobile, moving, taking vitamins, eating right I'm hungry!
You're suppose to be! The trick is to fuel your body with things that are good for it! If you keep a log of when your are getting hungry then you will know when and where to stash some healthy snacks to grab fast!


Vitamins Help you with your energy I take a good multi-vitamin, B-12, chromium, D-3, and Calcuim This are just sample of different vitamins your doctor can give examples of recommended vitamins and doses.  These are pictures pulled from the web and some that I have tried in the past. 

Happy Low Carbing!

*Disclaimer photos linked information are pulled form other sites. I claim no rights to them I am only sharing them for the purpose of passing the information along to others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment