Wednesday, February 12, 2014

WANT MORE RECIPE IDEAS???.... I KNOW YOU DO!
WE HAVE TO KEEP IT SIMPLE BUT AMAZING!
MY LOVE FOR FOOD IS DEFINITELY WHY I  HAD RATHER
 COUNT CARBS THAN CALORIES!!
I always joke about being raised in a clean your plate family. It is is true! I did grow up in a family that appreciated that they were able to put food, good food on the table in front of you. And if you didn't clean your plate and ask for seconds you would have not been respectful of it.

I expect my children to eat dinner. They don't have to clean their plates. They have to try everything even if its one bite. But I have never pushed them to clean their plate. Now my teenage sons are happy to clean their plates and come back for seconds. I tease them and tell them they have hollow legs. They both are super skinny! I think I gain the weight from their eating.

I found some interesting post via Pinterest:
Please use the following links to view the recipes. I will be sharing these from other sites.
I will share pictures from those sites as well.
Happy Low Carbing and keep up the good work!



CROCK POT CHICKEN  TERIYAKI


Low Carb Faux Tater-Salad
http://www.escapefromobesity.net/2010/07/low-carb-cauliflower-potato-salad-great.html?m=1
Bacon Swiss Chicken

These will give you some ideas for now. I will try and post some others soon.
I'm thinking of maybe doing a weekly recipe posting. Hope you are enjoying my blog. Remember I am doing this to keep myself motivated! I hope that is also motivating you!
Till Next Time! Be Good an Eat Low Carb!

*Disclaimer: I take no credit for photos or recipes used via pinterest and other sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment