Tuesday, March 18, 2014

RECIPE TIME!
THOUGHT I BETTER GET BUSY WORKING ON A RECIPE POST FOR YOU GUYS THIS WEEK!

I have been trying to really cut caffeine along with carbs this week. I tried the lemon water. I shared this on  another blog post a week or so ago. It's really good and seems to curb hunger a little!

Let's get started with the recipes. I know that's what you're looking for..
I found this recipe for Broccoli and Cheese Minnie Muffin cups they look easy fun and yummy. This site that you'll link to for the recipe actually has very detailed pictures...
 


Okay so you all of sudden have a sweet tooth! well here is a link to a few recipes for some low carb desserts...

and if you have just be about to die for a starbucks.. here is lowcarb cheat version of a iced coffee...from there I found .. 
Low carb Starbucks Caramel Mocchiato


So if you are like me and just got to have your chicken... well here's a yummy looking chicken recipe for you! use the link below to go to the site to find the full recipe.
http://www.bakeatmidnite.com/2013/07/mushroom-asiago-chicken.html
You'll have to go to their site to see the photo it wouldn't allow me to share the picture with you.

This looked good -- you know I have to throw more chicken in there and since the other recipe wouldn't allow me to share a picture i decided to use this one.
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/234046511859500051/ 
since it seemed to be a very detailed on.. go to the link for the complete recipe!

Quick Lime Cilantro Chicken // Boneless Chicken, 3 breasts Limes, 3 or 4 Garlic, 4 to 6 cloves Olive Oil Cumin Cayenne or Chili Powder Cilantro, 1/4 cup, snipped Avocado, optional

These looked interesting too.. Pizza Bites of a different breed... check the full recipe here: http://www.ellaclaireinspired.com/2014/02/no-crust-pizza-bites.html  




This one is called Mississippi Roast
It looked really really good. I just love a good roast!
here is the link to the recipe for it.: http://www.tablefortwoblog.com/mississippi-roast/#recipe
And who doesn't love a good crockpot fix it and forget it dinner? I know I do!

This Mississippi Roast involves a slow cooker, five simple ingredients, zero effort, 100% dinner & leftover satisfaction!
Okay I know this is just a few samples but it's a enough to peak your interest for today.
Remember to go back and look for past post with other links for recipes. More to come I promise.
HAPPY LOW CARBING!



Disclaimer:
I take no credit for photos or information in pasted graphics and links. I am forwarding and providing  and sharing with others only for information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment