Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Today I wanted to talk about PROTEIN and where yours(ours) is coming from!
Sorry I haven't been posting a lot lately. 
But I hope have more and more post to share with you weekly!
I also wanted to share some post about what it means to cut carbs and couple sites I found that tell you how to limit you carb intake and get started on your way to low carbing with trying to hard.


Where Do You Get Your Protein
I found this site that will give you an idea of where to get your protein from other than you know the normal stuff. The normal meats and eggs routine. you can link to it for a closer view and read the ideas listed on the photo. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/234046511859587991/

Here was another one I found that had some great protein ideas.
link to it here: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/234046511859587993/
these were just photos with foods listed the site takes us only to pinterest to get a better view of the photo.
Protein is not just in meat and fish!

Here is a list of some power packed protein snack ideas. Link here to find out more:
Now this one actually takes you to a different site full of all the information you will need. about these great snacks with more than 10 grams of protein each in them.
High Protein Snacks with 10 grams or more of protein! @Corey Reece Reece Reece Reece Reece Reece Daniels, check this out!

This site shares some health and portable (yep! take a long) high protein snacks!
I definitely am an on the go person and need to keep these in mind! I am always on the look out for easy things that I can take with me in my day to day busy crazy life to snack on!
You can find and link to these here: 
31 Healthy and Portable High-Protein Snacks | Greatist.

this looked like something fun to share.. What's your protein IQ?
This is from a post on pinterest from women's health magazine. The link only takes you to pinterest.
But its bigger and you can pin it to your boards if you have one for nutrition facts.

protein2.gif 500×1 642 pixels


Here is the 7 ways for beginners to cut carbs information that found and wanted to share.
I thought it offered some good/great ideas that not everyone would have thought about immediately.
you can link to it here:

A Beginner's Guide to Cutting Carbs: 7 Realistic Tips to Get You Started | Healthy Living - Yahoo Shine
I thought this would also help its a neat post I found about some of the myths and truths about low carb diets. It can be confusing and hard to follow if you arent sure what to believe.
So maybe this will help shine some light on any questions that you have had or might have still.
you can link to the full story here: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/234046511859594780/
the photo only talks about the low carb myths and truths ....This link takes you pinterest the full link takes you to the military diet. not sure what that is for sure...

Infographic: Low Carb Diet Myths and Misconceptions -- This visual discusses some common myths and misconceptions associated with low carb lifestyle. Many people believe that these diets ban the consumption of carbohydrates, fruits and vegetables, and alcohol.

Okay Enjoy and Happy Low Carbing.
I will share some more recipes soon!


*disclaimer: I take no credit for the photos and links shared here. I am only sharing these with others for information and knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment