Tuesday, March 4, 2014

WELL I AM TRYING TO KEEP IN THE SWING OF THINGS WITH THIS WEEKS MENU IDEAS OR FOOD IDEAS!
Mother Nature has lost her mind in the south! I mean seriously it is a nightmare!
We're having a heatwave one day and a freeze fest the next! 
This makes meal and menu planning a crazy thing to do.

But I am gonna throw all the crazy weather and seasons out the window and just GO FOR IT!
 First up  I found this yummy looking recipe.. at


Mediterranean Chicken Lettuce Wrap Tacos
Mediterranean Chicken lettuce wraps (courtesy of Martha Stewart living)
They look simple yet yummy!

Next I found this tasty looking recipe at:

Chicken Enchilada Zucchini Boats!
I think I might have to try this one soon! 

Then I found a link to this awesome looking chowder. Here is the link to it: 


Bacon Cheddear Cauliflower Chowder


These were called Broccoli Bites for Kids..Well they looked good to me so I might be a kid!
I know Anthony is.. shhhhh! Don't tell him I said that! (He probably already knows.) 
Here's where you can find the recipe:


Broccoli bites Yummy Looking idea for a side dish or a quick snack! I can hardly wait to try and make some of these!

Who doesn't love a fast squash casserole recipe? I know I love squash especially yellow squash!
It's one of our of favorite things to grow in  our spring/summer garden and we are always looking for yummy ways to have it! I found this squash recipe here:
http://simplyjuliana.com/2013/06/28/low-carb-one-skillet-squash-casserole/


Low Carb One Skillet Squash Casserole
One skillet Squash Casserole is what this was called! Sounds pretty easy! I like easy!

I found this Coconut Lime Chicken recipe on another bloggers site! looks really yummy!
I love chicken. I cant help it! Chicken is my favorite! Lol my husband says I should be clucking we have it so much!
Here's the link to the coconut lime chicken I found:

http://lowcarboneday.com/2012/09/coconut-lime-chicken-low-carb-and.html

Coconut Lime Chicken (Low Carb and Gluten Free) - Living Low Carb One Day At A Time
coconut lime chicken follow link above to recipe.. looks awesome!
This looked yummy too.. its Green Chile and Chicken Enchilada casserole.
Here's the link to the recipe: 

Green Chile and Chicken Mock Enchilada Casserole

Yum Yum! can someone please make this for me?


Okay I am hungry now! I found this awesome idea and I definitely want to run out and buy some mushrooms and give this one a try now sooner than later! Cheeseburger Stuffed Mushrooms! wow! yep! I am going to make these soon!!! Here is the link to the recipe so you can try them too:
http://www.foodimakemysoldier.com/2013/09/cheeseburger-stuffed-mushrooms.html


Low Carb Cheeseburger Stuffed Mushrooms...awesome game day food! www.Facebook.com/FoodIMakeMySoldier

For those of you with a sweet tooth out there..Bet you didn't know that heavy whipping cream and sugar-free jello could be your friend? You can make this into a yummy dessert also remember the whipped topping in the can is carb free or it has a tiny amount per serving like 1 gram or so... amazing what you find out when looking for low carb things! here's a link to another bloggers site with more information and some recipes for your sweet cravings when you have them:
http://www.sugarfreelikeme.com/2013/11/easy-low-carb-sugar-free-dessert-pudding.html

Easy 2 Ingredient Low Carb Sugar Free Dessert
I have made pie filling with this and used crushed honey roasted peanuts for the shell or the bottom!
Okay I think this is enough to share for now!
HAPPY LOW CARBING! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment